Wondering what the deal is with using a DoorDash gift card code?
The DoorDash app is such a great way to gift food delivery!
Who wouldn’t love to get a free DoorDash gift card as a gift?
In this article, we will discuss:
- Does DoorDash have gift cards?
- How to get a DoorDash gift card code
- How to redeem a DoorDash gift card
- DoorDash gift card code FAQs
If you have friends, family, or co-workers (anyone, really) who uses the DoorDash app, be sure to get them a DoorDash gift card free as a gift.
What’s better than the gift of food!?!
Does DoorDash Have Gift Cards?
DoorDash does have gift cards, but DoorDash also has DoorDash gift card codes.
DoorDash gift cards are already pre-paid or a credit stored on DoorDash ‘s system.
Store credits and DoorDash gift codes can both be used to pay on DoorDash. 
TIP: If you prefer to use your DoorDash account, DoorDash gift card codes are an option, too.
If you’re already a current user and wondering…does DoorDash have promo codes for existing users?
Check out that guide for more info 🙂
And for new users, we’ve got you covered too with our DoorDash coupon code guide.
Why Would You Want DoorDash Gift Card Codes?
A few reasons why people still want DoorDash Gift Card Codes include:
- Paying using your DoorDash account requires inputting all the delivery location and payment information one time each time you place an order. With the great frequency of ordering during busy holiday seasons, DoorDash gift card codes can allow customers to consolidate DoorDash account information for multiple DoorDash orders at a time.
- DoorDash gift cards are still easier to use than DoorDash accounts for some people because they do not have a login or password. DoorDash gift card codes need only be entered and the code amount deducted from your total when prompted during checkout on DoorDash. No logging into your DoorDash account is required as with DoorDash gift cards that must be redeemed after being redeemed.
- Not everyone wants to wait for how long it takes an e-gift card to arrive in their email before using it on DoorDash (sometimes as long as two weeks). Some people want the instant gratification of paying with DoorDash gift cards they can get at their local stores or online. DoorDash customers, DoorDash drivers, DoorDash employees, and DoorDash affiliates do not have to wait for the DoorDash gift card code (gift card) to arrive in an email before using it on DoorDash.com or the DoorDash app.
How to Get a DoorDash Gift Card
You can purchase a DoorDash gift card by logging into DoorDash.com, clicking on the DoorDash menu tab near the top of the DoorDash web page, then clicking on DoorDash gift cards in the main navigation area (top left corner).
The DoorDash gift card is listed under DoorDash partners!
Feel free to click there and purchase your DoorDash gift code – or visit one of their partner retail stores (if you want to redeem it instantly).
Are you also wondering…can you pay with cash on DoorDash? (hint: yes you can!)
How to Give a DoorDash Gift Card
So you’ve purchased a DoorDash gift card or a DoorDash gift card code.
How do you gift it?
The easiest way is to send DoorDash gift card codes via email to a friend.
You can also print your DoorDash gift card code then give the DoorDash gift card in person.
This way, you don’t have to bother with shipping!
DoorDash has physical DoorDash gift cards too – but if you’re giving away e-gift cards, it’s probably easier to email them since there are no printing costs involved!
How Much Is A DoorDash Gift Card Code?
What will a DoorDash gift card code get you?
It depends on how much money was added at the time of purchase: DoorDash offers two kinds of DoorDash gift cards:
- Physical Door Dash gift cards
- Virtually automated DoorDash gift card codes DoorDash gift cards are not physical DoorDash gift cards like the ones you can order via the DoorDash website. Instead, you can get an electronic DoorDash gift card code which is delivered to your email inbox almost instantly after purchase and rechargeable as well.
DoorDash Gift Card PIN Generator
What is the DoorDash gift card PIN generator?
DoorDash gift card PIN generator is like a DoorDash gift code generator, but it’s for DoorDash physical Door Dash cards only.
You can use the DoorDash gift card PIN generator to create random DoorDash gift card codes from 1-12 digits long, valid for all US stores/states and Canada if you are lucky enough to live in Toronto or Vancouver.
DoorDash Gift Card Generator Online will change your life forever as well because it offers top-notch Door Dash services.
How to Redeem a DoorDash Gift Card
To redeem a DoorDash gift card code, DoorDash Gift Card Code Generator Online is the best Door Dash gift card code generator. 
You have to be 18+ years old and a US resident in order to enjoy DoorDash services, DoorDash gift card redemption offer, DoorDash voucher codes, and Door dash coupon codes.
So you’ll need a valid American credit or debit card or PayPal account for DoorDash payments – which both can be created online for free (or rather against a small amount of bank/credit union deposit).
When you are ready for redeeming DoorDash gift cards, follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.doordashgiftcardcodegenerator.com/ and click the “Generate” button
- Enter the number of digits (1-12) for the DoorDash gift card
- Press the “Generate” button once more to generate the DoorDash gift card code. (Don’t leave empty space or miss any digits). Then, the DoorDash app will automatically add the DoorDash gift card code to your account. DoorDash also accepts DoorDash promo codes.
How To Redeem Door Dash Gift Card?
If you’ve got a physical DoorDash gift card, here’s how to redeem that:
- Launch the DoorDash mobile app and go to the ‘Payments’ section
- Enter DoorDash voucher code in the “Enter a gift card amount” field and click ‘Apply’
- Your DoorDash courier will receive a payment within 1-3 business days depending on where you order from
DoorDash Gift Card Code FAQs
Do these gift cards expire?
DoorDash gift card codes can be redeemed at DoorDash’s website for DoorDash credits. However, DoorDash gift cards expire after two years and cannot be used to fund DoorDash orders anymore.
How To Check DoorDash Gift Card Balance?
Here’s how to check DoorDash gift card balance: Launch the DoorDash mobile app and go to the “Payments” section Tap ‘Check DoorDash voucher code balance’ Enter DoorDash code in the “Voucher” field to check the balance.