With a Freebird promo code you don't have to pay full price for Uber or Lyft rides. Grab up to $30+ in cashback and enjoy rideshare all over again.
Uber and Lyft loyalists are raving about the new Freebird rides app.
Why you might ask?
Because Freebird has teamed up with Lyft and Uber to deliver rewards for taking your everyday Lyft/Uber rides.
To get started as a new user you can score a discount with a Freebird promo for 2020.
These promo code discounts apply to every ride you take and the codes work for new and existing Lyft or Uber users.
Whether you’re taking Uber rides or hailing a Lyft, you can take advantage of cash rewards by using the Freebird rides app every time you use Uber or Lyft.
Also, when you combine a Lyft or Uber code and a Freebird coupon you can double up on your discounts.
HOW: Use the Freebird app to get cash for taking Uber or Lyft rides. These 3 steps below are simple and easy to set up and you’ll save every time you take a ride even after the promotion.
WHY: This is the only way to get a discount code for existing users. Uber and Lyft do not have existing user promotion codes you can enter directly into their apps.
Note: This works for new or existing Lyft and Uber users. Even if you have used Uber or Lyft promotion codes in the past.
1. Choose a promotion & copy the code
$5 cashback per ride for the first four rides
$4 cashback per ride for the first six rides
$3 cashback per ride for the first ten rides
2. Enter the promo code into the Freebird app
- Download the app (free at the app store & play store)
- Sign up and link your Uber or Lyft Account to the app
- Go to ☰ the menu (top left) then “Promo Codes” to redeem
- Paste/enter the promo code you got from the list above
3. Request an Uber or Lyft ride in the Freebird app
- Enter your destination in the top search box
- Request your ride & get picked up in just a few minutes
HOW IT WORKS: After each time taking Uber or Lyft, you’ll see the cashback in your Freebird account. The cashback can be easily deposited onto your debit card. You will pay for your ride with the default payment method you have for Uber or Lyft. Keep using the Freebird app after the initial promotional rides to get rewards points that you can convert into more cash deposits. All promo codes only work for new Freebird users that have not claimed previous Freebird promotions.
BONUS: Freebird rides will send you a $5 bonus promo code: ROLL10 after your 10th ride.
How Does the Freebird App Work?
Our fave rideshare apps like Lyft and Uber connect to the Freebird app.
You can request both Uber and Lyft rides with Freebird and the app will open into whichever you choose.
It’s convenience at it’s best.
But how does it benefit me?
The Freebird app actually allows you to earn cash back or points (that turn into cash) for all Uber or Lyft rides that you order. 
It’s a totally new way to ride!
And not a ton of people know about this awesome new opportunity within rideshare.
It’s a lot more than just another rewards app, and now is the time to jump on board.
Best of all, it’s simple.
Tap the search bar, enter the address & enter your destination.
That’s about it, and Freebird rides go anywhere Uber or Lyft goes.
Each ride earns reward points as well.
We have Freebird codes for both new and existing app users.
How does the Freebird rides customer support compare to Uber and Lyft if I run into issues?
Freebird’s customer service is touted as being very responsive, whether you’ve used the app before or you’re new to it.
As far as cost, the only charges you’ll see are the cost of your ride from Uber and Lyft.
Helping to save money on rideshare services is Freebird’s goal.
Freebird Reward Points
Freebird’s reward point system is fairly straightforward and simple to use.
Build up points, cash out.
Rinse & repeat, it’s as simple as that.
You’ll earn cash back rewards just by requesting your ride through the Freebird app instead of directly using the Lyft or Uber apps.
Reward points that are earned actually convert into real cash.
When you reach $10 or 5,000 points, you can cash out!
Freebird offers regular promotions via email to supplement and boost this rewards program, so your points can add up fast.
After all, their main goal is to save you as much money as possible on rideshare.
Local Business Partnerships
Freebird offers a variety of cash back offers local to you that partner with local businesses to boost your cash back rewards.
Whether its date night, happy hour with coworkers or catching up with family, Freebird has got you covered.
How does this work?
First, the Freebird app will provide a list of participating businesses.
You simply start by choosing a cash back or points offer and requesting your ride as per usual.
Use the card linked to your Freebird account to make a valid purchase at the location and you’re good to go.
The app will then add your cash back directly into your Freebird account.
And once it’s there?
It behaves just like regular cash back; it converts into real cash that you can transfer as you wish.
Brand Sponsorship Deals
Some specific brands have inked deals to bring you even further discounts!
These deals allow you to earn points and cash back above & beyond the usual bonus cash offers.
For example, Freebird and Don Julio have teamed up to bring you a special Safe Ride Home campaign.
Up to an extra 500 points (or $5) when you take a ride home to avoid drunk driving.
How does it work?
When you’re in or near a bar or restaurant, simply tap on the Ride Home by Don Julio banner within the Freebird app.
You then take your ride as per usual, and the cash back will load into your account like it normally does.
This Don Julio Freebird promo can vary based on availability, but it is always available, so keep an eye out.
When the $5 Uber/Lyft rides have been maxed out, they offer 500 points instead, which is worth $1.
500 points is still awesome!
But the peace of mind to get a safe ride home and save money in the process?
How to Use the Freebird Promo Code
First of all…
Existing users rejoice!
Freebird coupons are valid for BOTH new and existing users for both Uber and Lyft.
That’s right, even if you have an Uber/Lyft account, you can still use this promo to take a ride (more than one, actually) at a discount, and then you can still continue to earn cash rewards or earn points on every Uber or Lyft ride you take using the Freebird rides app in the future.
It’s a seriously sweet deal.
And how do you maximize your discounts?
We’ll walk you through it!
Keep reading for the details on how to get the most bang for your buck when it comes to rideshare and specifically, a Freebird promo code.
Step 1 of 2: Freebird Codes to Use for Up to $30 Cash
No guesswork here.
We’ll explain step-by-step how to set up the Freebird app and enter the appropriate promo/invite codes in the section below.
How to Set Up the Freebird App
- Download and install the Freebird app for Apple phones (App Store) or Android phones (Play Store) for Samsung, Google, LG, & Huawei, etc.
- Start the signup process by opening the Freebird app
- Tap the “Enable Location” button (for local cash-back offers)
- Now, link your Lyft/Uber account by tapping the “Let’s Ride with Lyft/Uber” button
- Log into your Lyft/Uber account
- On the top left, tap the ☰ menu button
- Then from the menu, tap “Promo Codes”
- Choose a promotion & enter the code
- $20 promo code: ROLL1 ($5 per ride for the first 4 Freebird rides, total: $20)
- $24 promo code: ROLL2 ($4 per ride for the first 6 Freebird rides, total: $24)
- $30 promo code: ROLL3 ($3 per ride for the first 10 Freebird rides, total: $30)
- IMPORTANT: To avoid the deal expiring, make sure to take your first ride by requesting a Lyft/Uber in the Freebird app within 14 days. Honestly, this is the one step where people make the mistake of waiting too long and missing out. Don’t take the chance of forgetting by waiting around. Take advantage of that savings right away by taking your ride now.
- Bonus Cash: At this point, you’ll have up to $30 cash back already just from setting up the app. For further savings you’ll need to follow the “Checklist: Get $30+ in Cash Rewards” which is just a short scroll down this page
Note: Your Freebird promo code is required to be used within your first 2 rides to remain valid with your status as a new user still. After that, though, any cash back earned does not expire.
Confirming the Freebird Promo is Working
So, does this code work? How do I know?
The steps below will allow you to confirm that the promotion is applied to your account.
It’s always good to double-check!
- On the top left, tap the ☰ menu button
- From the menu, select “Promo Codes”
- You can now see that the promotion has been applied
Worried about not leaving a tip for your driver since you’re using a different app?
You can still tip your driver when using the Freebird app! 
For Uber, you’ll need to do so in their app after finishing your ride and add it in.
For your Lyft account, a prompt will ask you if you’d like to leave a tip.
How to Use the Freebird App to Request a Lyft/Uber Ride
- Open the Freebird App
- At the top, tap the search field
- Enter your destination via the address or name
- From the list, select the address/name of your destination
- Tap the button “Request Lyft/Uber” at the bottom; the Lyft/Uber app will open
- Confirm your location within the Lyft/Uber app when prompted
- Tap the “Confirm Pickup” button towards the bottom
How to Transfer Your Cash Back to Your Bank Account
You will be able to see the cashback in your Freebird account after taking your first ride.
Here are a few steps to do so.
NOTE: If you don’t see the cashback in your Freebird account right away, no worries. You may need to wait up to 24 hours for your account to sync.
- Tap the ☰ menu on the top left
- Select “Balance and Transfers” on the menu
- Check that you are on the “Cash” tab at the top
- Now you should see your cash balance
- Tap the “Cash Out” button at the bottom; the balance will be deposited onto your debit card
Step 2 of 2 (New Users Only): Use a Lyft or Uber Promo Code
Use a Lyft or Uber promo code to really make the most of your rideshare discount.
If you’re a new user, you can max out on multiple offers right off the bat!
Lyft code: GEM for $10 – $50 in ride credit for new users only. The amount will vary based on your location.
Uber code: UBERAMEX for $30 in ride credit for new users only.
Checklist: Get $30+ in Cash Rewards
Want to unlock the $30+ in Freebird credit?
Look no further!
Simply complete the seven steps below to earn rewards by using the Freebird rides app.
You’ll also earn rewards for each step…
So go for it 😉
Complete the checklist, be sure to use Freebird with all of your Uber or Lyft rides, and sit back to watch your cash rewards continue to stack up.
- Take your first ride to snag the Freebird promo code savings (2,500 pts + up to $30 cash back)
- Add the cards you regularly use to make purchases so purchases can be verified from cash offer locations (500 pts)
- Once you have a cash balance, add a debit card so you can transfer your cash rewards (500 pts) 
- Take a Safe Ride Home with the Don Julio sponsored promotion (500 points)
- Refer a friend to the app to earn referral cash per person ($10 per person)
- At this point, you should have 4,000 points and once you do 4 more rides you’ll get another 1,000 points ($10 cash, 5,000 points)
- Watch closely for Freebird emails; they regularly send special promotions for even more cash offers
Premium Freebird Promo Codes for 2020
Whether you’re a new or existing user, you are eligible to use a Freebird promotional code!
This really is the best rewards program out there when it comes to rideshare, specifically with Uber and Lyft.
Have more than one stop to make, but want to maximize your cash back & earn points with Freebird?
They’ve got you covered!
Simply request your ride through the Freebird app.
Once you’ve been assigned a driver, switch over to the Lyft or Uber app to add a stop. 
And all you need to do…
…is download the app and request your first ride.
Take a peek below at our comprehensive collection of current, verified promo codes for the Freebird rides app.
Just remember, you are required to use your Freebird promo code within your first 2 rides for the discount to be valid.
$20 PROMO CODE: ROLL1
$5 cash back per ride for the first four rides for a total of $20
$24 PROMO CODE: ROLL2
$4 cash back per ride for the first six rides for a total of $24
$30 PROMO CODE: ROLL3
$3 cash back per ride for the first ten rides for a total of $30
Sign-On Bonuses for Freebird Rides ($20/$24/$30)
You can earn up to a $30 cash back bonus just for signing up for the Freebird rides app!
Simply download the app for iOS or Android…
…link your Uber and Lyft accounts…
…visit the ‘promo codes’ section of the menu…
…and enter the coupon code of your choice.
It’s as simple as that!
Take a peek at the 3 offers below with details on what rewards to expect with each one.
$5 Bonus on First 4 Rides (up to $20 total) – Code ROLL1
Enter Promo Code “ROLL1” in the “Promo Codes” section under the Menu to receive up to a $5 cash back bonus for each of your first 4 rides for a total bonus of up to $20.
$4 Bonus on First 6 Rides (up to $24 total) – Code ROLL2
Enter Promo Code “ROLL2” in the “Promo Codes” section under the Menu to get up to $4 back per ride on each of your first 6 rides for a total bonus of up to $24.
$5 Bonus on First 10 Rides (up to $30 total) – Code ROLL3
Enter Promo Code “ROLL3” in the “Promo Codes” section under the Menu to receive up to a $5 cash back per ride on each of your first 10 rides for a total of up to $30.
Just one thing…
You may only enter 1 of the codes.
These codes are not stackable, so you must choose which one works best for you to use Freebird.
FAQ: Using a Freebird Promotion
Transferring Cash to Credit or Prepaid Cards
Currently, the only payment method accepted for transfers is a US debit card. 
Stripe (third party banking provider) currently only offers this option.
Freebird is working on additional options.
In the meantime, your cash back will not expire.
If you’re waiting for expanded options, you can stack up your cash back as long as you’d like.
Can I Still Tip My Lyft/Uber Driver?
Yes, you sure can!
For Lyft, the app will prompt you in the Freebird app once you finish your ride.
For Uber, you will not be prompted.
Simply switch over to the Uber app once your ride has ended and tap ‘My Trips.’
Select your ride, then choose ‘Add a Tip.’
Can I Use My Uber Credits with Freebird?
Yes and no.
You will not have the option to choose any credits when choosing your payment option in the Freebird app.
However, Uber will use any credits in your account automatically before charging your payment method on file.
You simply need to make sure your credit is entered correctly, and the rest will take care of itself.
- Cash back vs. earn points only rides [Freebird Help Center]
- How to tip your Uber or Lyft driver when using the Freebird app [Freebird Help Center]
- Adding a linked debit card or account [Freebird Help Center]
- Adding multiple destinations to your ride with Freebird [Freebird Help Center]
- Transferring cash to a credit or prepaid card [Freebird Help Center]