Are you looking for an Ibotta referral code to earn that sweet $20 welcome bonus?
We’ve got you covered!
In this article, we’re going to show you:
- Which referral code to use when signing up to earn the Ibotta sign-up bonus
- How to enter the Ibotta referral code
- What is Ibotta all about?
- Ibotta referral program
- Tips for new Ibotta users
- What to look for during the process of signing up for the Ibotta app
- Ibotta referral code FAQs
Spoiler alert: yes, we have Ibotta referral codes that actually work.
Now, where do you start?
No worries needed; we’ll show you what you need to know to snag that juicy referral bonus for your Ibotta account.
Ibotta Referral Code & Welcome Bonus
What’s the deal with the Ibotta app, anyways?
Here are a few things to consider when it comes to the illustrious Ibotta referral code.
- Earn $10 just for signing up.
- Get cash back on your favorite products.
- Be the first to know about new deals in your area.
- Save extra money with every purchase you make.
For a deeper dive into Ibotta’s features, check out our Ibotta review.
What is the best Ibotta referral code to use?
New users can sign up for Ibotta with either a referral code or a referral link, both of which we have right here.
Best Ibotta referral code: PJDLSCG
Best Ibotta referral link here.
How do you add the referral code to the Ibotta app?
Here is a step-by-step to make sure you cash in on the deal:
- Tap here to sign up with an Ibotta account
- In the ‘referral code’ field, enter PJDLSCG if it’s empty
- Choose your Facebook account, Google, or email to enable your account
What is Ibotta?
The Ibotta app gives you cash back on groceries.
You earn cash back when you scan your receipts and you can invite friends to do the same.
Ibotta is a great way to save money.
Especially with grocery shopping 🙂
In fact, it’s one of the easiest ways to get discounts on different products you buy at the grocery store every month like milk and eggs!
Ibotta is the best way to save money while shopping at your favorite grocery stores!
Did you say save money?!
This app has helped me get so much extra cash back – as well as precious time – at my grocery store each week.
It saves you money on a lot of everyday purchases, not just groceries.
Their rebate offers include deals for lots of different stores & products including online shopping, local restaurants, kitchen supplies, fresh produce, hygiene products, etc.
I save a lot on online purchases too 🙂
Download the Ibotta app today for your chance to earn your own $20 sign-up bonus!
What is the difference between an item’s rebate price and its grocery store sticker price?
A good question–the answer is that there may not actually be any difference at all!
That being said, Ibotta doesn’t offer full rebates; they only give around 50% or less for some items.
In order to make sure you’re getting as close to 100 as you can, you can use their price comparison tool to find the best deal on your item.
The Ibotta browser extension is a great tool for earning more cash rebates–you can quickly find and scan a barcode to see if it’s eligible for Ibotta, without having to leave the site you’re on.
Can You Use Ibotta for In-Store Shopping?
For in-store offers, you simply scan your item’s barcode or QR code at checkout, then upload a photo of your receipt to Ibotta in order to redeem the offer.
You can even link your Ibotta account to your Walmart app (many other retailers as well), so you don’t have to remember to do it after the fact.
It’s a really easy way of earning extra money without having to put in much effort at all–especially if you’re already shopping for groceries anyway!
Ibotta is not just an app that offers discounts on food and household items, they also offer cash back opportunities from other stores as well like Groupon and Target.
Use their browser extension when browsing these sites or apps because then you can easily check for rebates before making a purchase.
Getting Savings with Online Retailers
When shopping online, Ibotta is a great way to find an even greater discount on what you’re already buying.
For example, say you are shopping for shoes at Nordstrom and Ibotta has a rebate of $20 off coupon code offer available-allowing you to get the shoes that were priced at $100 for just $80–saving 20%!
Ibotta Referral Program: A Way to Earn a $20 Bonus When You Sign Up
Tell me more about this Ibotta referral bonus though…
How do I earn cash?
The Ibotta referral program is simple.
Users can refer friends and family, who will get a $10 sign-up bonus when they sign up and make their first qualifying offer.
Once they get their next qualifying rebate, the referrer will receive cash in the form of another $10 bonus.
An Ibotta referral code is a way for you to refer your friends and family members to the app and earn money while doing so.
You’ll probably be gushing to everyone about it anyway, to be honest.
It’s pretty awesome.
Your friend or loved one that signs up with the Ibotta referral code will be able to use it once they have completed their first purchase.
They’ll also receive a bonus!
Here’s how to get this Ibotta referral code hack rocking:
- The first thing you’ll want to do is head over to the Ibotta app, and login into your account if you haven’t already done so.
- Tap the menu icon in the top left corner of the app until it expands on your screen.
- Find “Refer a Friend” from the list that appears after this action has been taken.
- Start typing one or two letters of your friend’s email address; they will automatically appear as options once their name is recognized by Ibotta!
- Tap on them for instant referral success!
Or, if you don’t want to go through those steps to find your own Ibotta referral code or unique referral link, you can simply give them our referral code pjdlscg for them to sign up with.
What happens next with the Ibotta sign-up bonus?
When someone signs up with your Ibotta referral code, both parties are rewarded $10 each – then you’re eligible for an additional $10 upon completing further Ibotta offers within the app.
Tips for New Ibotta Users
- Make sure that the person who signs up with your Ibotta referral code is someone you know
- Don’t forget about deals like “Buy one get one free” and other store promotions during this time of year; it’ll help save some cash on all of the items that are filling up our homes (and taking over).
- Use a gift card as an excuse to purchase things from grocery stores we’re typically hesitant about buying from; if there’s no risk then why not?
- Install their browser extension for super convenient savings while you’re scrolling through certain stores already – you could save even more money and earn cash back when you shop online.
- Connect your loyalty accounts to save even more and make the process quicker & easier.
What Do You Need To Check For During The Sign Up Process?
You should look for:
- Your Ibotta referral code verification status (If this status says completed, congratulations! Your bonus has been added to your account balance).
- Any tasks or offers included in order to complete the verification process (“Verify my phone number,” for example).
Ibotta Welcome Bonus Not Showing Up
If the Ibotta welcome bonus is not showing up, try to clear the app’s cache.
If that doesn’t work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Ibotta app.
If this doesn’t work, try deleting your account and then re-signing up.
Ibotta Referral Bonus FAQs
Does Ibotta charge a fee?
No, Ibotta doesn’t charge any fees for any of their extra savings features for new users or existing users. Theirs is a free app and you can access any of their rebates completely free as well.
Where do I put the Ibotta referral code?
Enter pjdlscg into the referral code field in the Ibotta app when prompted during signup. Easy peasy!
Can Ibotta rebates be used in conjunction with other coupons and promotions?
Yep! Sure can. You cannot have multiple accounts, but for your single account, you can combine pretty much any deals through Ibotta as well as with manufacturer’s coupons, store offers, etc. If you love saving money and getting cash back, Ibotta is going to be right up your alley.
How Does Ibotta Work With Taxes?
Ibotta has a tax calculator to determine how much of the cash back you earn will be taxable in accordance with state, federal, and international laws. You can estimate what percentage of earnings are considered taxable by using this tool before paying taxes on it.