Are you interested in trying out some of the great new on-demand food delivery apps to summon a wholesome dinner without all the hassle of making it?
Uber Eats was one of the first in this market.
Their service works much like their rideshare segment, bringing food to you via a smartphone app.
Lucky for you, they offer promotions for your first order so you can try it at a discount before diving into regular orders.
In this article, you’ll find Uber Eats coupons as well as tidbits of information that will make your experience with both the service and any coupon codes run smoother.
Take a peek below for the savings & deals on this delicious delivery service.
Uber Eats Promo Code for New Users
Looking for an Uber Eats promo code that works?
If you haven’t used this incredible convenience option for food delivery yet, you should get on board!
Plus, you can save a pretty penny with an Eats coupon on your first order.
Use coupon code: eats-qv55uue for $7 off your first order.
Where Uber Eats Promotions are Valid
Thankfully, Uber Eats promo codes are available to use in any of the locations in which the service is offered.
Sometimes the value may vary based on location, but for the most part, Uber Eats coupons are pretty standard across the board.
Popular cities for food delivery services (and corresponding promo codes) include large cities such as Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, New York City, Seattle, Washington, D.C., Miami, Houston, Dallas, Phoenix, Denver, Portland, Chicago, Columbus, and Cincinnati, among many others.
Take a peek at Uber’s full list of cities if you’d like to verify ahead of time, but if you are in an area that offers deliveries, then any Uber Eats coupons should work in your area.
Uber Eats Promo Codes on Reddit
What’s the deal with promo codes provided on Reddit for everyone to use?
These coupons are in fact personal referral codes posted by existing users seeking to earn credits fr their future orders.
Yes, these coupon codes are in fact valid.
The terms, though, are no different than the promos we have here.
Benefits include the same $7 off and the same requirements.
How to Enter an Uber Eats Promo Code
So, you’ve got a great promotion.
But how do you get your Uber Eats promo code working?
It’s simple, and we’ll outline the steps here for you so your Uber Eats promotion code will work flawlessly.
First, you’ll want to download the Uber Eats app if you haven’t already.
Create an account, add a card or other payment method, your email, address, etc.
When that’s finished, follow these steps to enable your promo code for Uber Eats:
- Tap the ‘Account’ button on the home screen of the app (lower right corner; profile icon)
- Tap the ‘Promotions’ button
- Select ‘Add Promo’ in the top right corner
- Enter your chosen coupon code in the field
- Tap the ‘Add Promo’ to apply it
And there you go!
You’ll definitely want to make sure during the checkout process that you see the credit come off of your total before you finalize your order.
How to Remove a Promo Code from Uber Eats
If the Uber Eats code you enter doesn’t work for some reason, you can remove it.
Simply access the promo codes menu the same way as above, but instead of adding a discount code, you simply delete the one that’s currently entered.
You can replace it with a different working coupon ahead of your first order and still take advantage of your new user status.
Uber Eats Promo Code Not Working
Having Uber Eats problems when entering a promo code?
As with many food coupon offers, there may be a simple solution if your Uber Eats promo code won’t work.
The most common reason for an error message is that the person entering the code is not a new user to the app.
Almost all Uber Eats promo codes are meant for your first order only.
Here are some ideas to try:
If you are indeed using this coupon for your initial delivery, check to make sure the code hasn’t expired.
If it’s still valid, the next thing to check is to make sure you meet any specific requirements such as minimum cart amount, item exclusions, etc.
If you’ve met all of the requirements, at this point you’d want to contact Uber Eats support for assistance or find a different Eats promo to use.
Uber Eats Promo Code for Existing Users
Are you wondering how to get free Uber Eats every time you order?
If you’re looking for information on how to get free Uber Eats every time, or at least a discount on your second order and beyond, we’ve got a wealth of ideas!
There are no Uber Eats promo codes for existing users in 2020, and there probably won’t be any at any point soon.
Uber Eats coupons are focused more on newbies for their initial order.
That being said, there are tons of ways to save on restaurants in your area and on everything the app offers.
Here are a few ideas & tips for discounts on Uber Eats once you’ve used up that initial coupon:
- Uber Eats referral program. This is a refer-a-friend program. You can share your personal Uber Eats referral code to earn referral credits on your account towards future orders, and your friend gets discounts, too.
- Uber Eats Pass. This is a subscription program that provides free delivery and 5% off orders of $15 or more on all orders. It costs a mere $9.99 per month, so if you order even just a few times a month it could be worth it.
- Use an alternative. There are many other companies similar to Uber Eats that provide food orders via delivery. Most of them offer new customers coupon codes for their first purchase just as this one does. DoorDash (promo code: 25MENU for 25% off first order), Postmates, (promo code: GETFOOD for a $100 delivery fee credit) and GrubHub are a few to be sure to try.
- Uber Eats special offers. Just because Uber Eats doesn’t have coupon codes for existing users doesn’t mean you can’t take advantage of deals offered by restaurants themselves. Tap the search button at the bottom of your app, then tap on ‘Latest Deals’ to peek at current offers available in your area.
- Uber Rewards. This is a program you can simply opt into in order to earn points with all of your orders. You can stack them up to earn free delivery fees, order discounts, etc. To opt into this program, tap ‘Account,’ then ‘Uber Rewards.’ From here, simply follow the prompts and you’re good to go.
- Use Uber Cash. This works similarly to loading a gift card, but Uber Cash can be used on Uber rides as well as Eats orders. They usually offer deals for loading cash, such as earning an extra $5 for every $100 loaded, or a percentage discount of some sort. You can load Uber Cash via the Uber app.
- Pickup instead of delivery. If you can spare the time and/or effort of picking up instead of opting for delivery, you can save on the delivery fee. You’ll still save the hassle of having to wait in line, as your ordering process is still taken care of completely through the app.
- Share with others in your area. Check the “$0 delivery fee” tab near the top of your homepage. Here you’ll find others placing orders in your area, and you can order at the same time for free delivery! The screen refreshes every 5 minutes, so be sure to choose a restaurant quickly.
- Share with your roomie. They can use an Uber Eats coupon as a new user for their first order as well.
Uber Eats Promo Code Help: FAQs
Does Uber Eats not do free delivery anymore?
Yes, but only through the Uber Eats Pass program. There used to be an Uber Eats code for new users that granted free delivery, but that has been replaced by the current $7 off promotion. This program, though, does provide free delivery for all orders once you’re a member (it costs $9.99 monthly).
What is my Uber Eats referral code?
To find your personal referral code, open the ‘Account’ tab in your Uber Eats app. Tap ‘Get $20 off your order” and you’ll be able to see your invite code on the following screen. Please note that the specific promotion amount may vary by location and/or based on the current promotion running at the time.
How do I purchase Uber Cash to save money on my Uber Eats orders?
Here are the steps to purchasing Uber Cash in the Uber app:
- Log into your account
- Tap the menu button (upper left corner)
- Choose ‘Wallet’
- Select ‘Add Funds’
- Enter the amount you’d like to add, then add your payment method
- Tap ‘Confirm’ to finalize your purchase